5.11 Tactical High Visibility Responder Parka
- Waterproof, breathable, functional
- Meets the requirements of ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R & P, Class 2 on high vis side
- Abrasion panels at shoulders
- High performance, waterproof 10,000mm fabric
- Partial hi-vis construction
- Zippered utility pockets at the sleeves
- Front flap pockets
- Zippered storage pockets at left chest
- Water resistant radio pocket
- Mic loops at each shoulder
- ID panel at right chest
- Three-way adjustable hood
- Reflective tape at sleeves, mid-line, and hem
- Hook and loop storm cuffs
- Double storm flap
- Elastic corded hem
- YKK® zipper hardware
- Prym® snaps
- 1 x 5.11 Tactical High Visibility Responder Parka
MEN'S TOPS SIZE CHART
Using measuring tape, measure your body (not over clothing) and refer to diagram as a guide. If you fall between sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. For sleeve length, measure from the center of the top of your back to your wrist.
Utilize your chest, arm length and neck measurements to determine the proper size for tops, outerwear or jumpsuits.
Short = 5'3 - 5'7 1/2", Regular = 5'8 - 6' 1/2", Tall = 6'1 - 6'3", Tall sizes have 2" added to body and sleeve length.
*Arm length refers to your actual arm length, not the garment’s sleeve length.
MEN'S TOP FIT GUIDE
|A tight, compressive fit.||A body skimming fit. Not compressive.||A comfortable, professional fit. Neither slim nor oversized.||A full, generous fit allowing superior range of motion.|