ASP 16" Expandable Baton With Foam Grip - Black
All Classic Friction Lock ASP® 16" Black Series Batons are manufactured to strict ASP specifications and have a special chemistry or "heat" of steel which is then cold drawn into 4140 seamless alloy steel tubing, this exclusive manufacturing process allows the ASP baton to have a greater 25% yield and tensile strength over competing batons.
The ASP batons higher carbon content also allows more precise heat treating of the 4140 seamless alloy steel tubing making these batons 25% stronger than more commonly available 4130 tubing batons on the market today.
- 16" Baton length
- Serial numbered
- STD ball style safety tip
- Expandable friction lock action
- Black chrome finish with foam vinyl grip
- Durable 4140 seamless alloy steel construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Baton length open: 397mm (16")
- Baton length closed: 160mm
- OD Handle diameter: 26.50mm
- Weight: 380 Grams
- 1 x ASP 16" Expandable Baton with Foam Grip - Black
- 1 x Instructions