ASP 16" Expandable Electroless Mariners Baton With Foam Grip
The nature of the finish simplifies maintenance. Electroless Batons give the "quietly attractive" appearance of stainless steel. The matte finish has an enhanced psychological advantage at night. They are the most maintenance free batons of all ASP models. The finish of the baton can be maintained through the use of a Scotch Brite® pad.
All Classic Friction Lock ASP® 16" Electroless Batons are manufactured to strict ASP specifications and have a special chemistry or "heat" of steel which is then cold drawn into 4140 seamless alloy steel tubing, this exclusive manufacturing process allows the ASP baton to have a greater 25% yield and tensile strength over competing batons.
The ASP batons higher carbon content also allows more precise heat treating of the 4140 seamless alloy steel tubing making these batons 25% stronger than more commonly available 4130 tubing batons on the market today.
- 16" Baton length
- Serial numbered
- STD ball style safety tip
- Expandable friction lock action
- Electroless corrosion resistance matte nickel finish with foam vinyl grip
- Designed and ideally suited to maritime and other high humidity applications
- Appearance of stainless steel electroless batons will not scratch, rust or wear.
- Finish can be maintained through the use of a Scotch Brite® pad
- Electroless coating provides increased surface hardness
- Durable 4140 seamless alloy steel construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Baton length open: 397mm (16")
- Baton length closed: 160mm
- OD Handle diameter: 26.50mm
- Weight: 380 Grams
- 1 x ASP 16" Expandable Electroless Mariners Baton with Foam Grip
- 1 x Instructions