ASP 21" (50cm) Talon DiscLoc Steel Baton With Foam Grip
Manufactured to strict ASP specifications and fabricated from the finest quality 4130 seamless alloy steel tubing available on today's market, The ASP Talon is highly powerful, which provides a new standard in intermediate force weapons making them virtually indestructible no matter their size.
The grip of the ASP Talon features a foamed vinyl grip to improve an officer's grasp, the ASP Talon has fewer than 20 moving parts making it simple to maintain and fully serviceable in the field.
Like all ASP expandable batons, officers can open the Talon by sharply extending it towards the ground or the sky, but they can also open it by pulling the extended tip of the baton's shaft.
This allows officers to expand the baton in tight spaces, such as a vehicle while working executive protection detail.
The ASP 50cm Expandable DiscLoc Baton is a constant companion for control and defense.
- Baton length 50.00 cm
- Expandable DiscLoc action
- Rounded end style safety tip
- One handed push button or cap retraction (select option below)
- Corrosion resistance cerakote black finish shafts with foam vinyl grip
- Durable 4130 seamless alloy steel construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Material: 4130 Alloy steel
- Baton coating: Cerakote
- Tubing designation: DOM
- Diameter: 28mm
- Baton length closed: 20.95cm
- Baton length expanded: 50cm
- Striking surface: 49+ Rockwell C-Scale
- Handle surface: Foam
- Handle tubing: 23.83mm OD x 16 Guage (1.65mm)
- Handle dimensions: 18.29cm
- Middle shaft tubing: 19.05mm OD x 16 Guage (1.65mm)
- Middle shaft dimensions: 17.65cm
- End shaft tubing: 14.29mm OD x 14 Guage (2.11mm)
- End shaft dimensions: 15.87cm
- Steel weight: 519g
- 1 x ASP 21" (50cm) Talon DiscLoc Steel Baton with Foam Grip - Cerakote Black
- 1 x Instructions