ASP 21" Expandable Airweight Baton With Foam Grip
All Classic Friction Lock ASP® 21" Airweight Alloy Batons weigh approximately 45% lighter than comparable full steel batons. The ASP Airweight loses only 2% of the striking potential of its heaver steel counterparts.
The end striking surface is manufactured from 4140 alloy steel, with the mid and rear section being manufactured from super light yet durable aircraft grade 7075 aluminium tubing the same alloy that is used in the receiver of the M16.
The ASP Airweight is extremely strong and easily carried it moves more rapidly than full steel batons which allows the Airweight to provide a faster "bridge" between strikes.
- 21" Baton length
- Serial numbered
- STD ball style safety tip
- Expandable friction lock action
- Allows faster "bridge" between strikes
- Extremely strong 45% lighter and only 2% loss of striking potential
- Corrosion resistance matte black finish shafts with foam vinyl grip
- Designed and ideally suited to plain clothes and under cover officers
- Manufactured from 4140 alloy steel and 7075 aircraft grade aluminum tubing
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Baton length open: 506mm (21")
- Baton length closed: 198mm
- OD Handle diameter: 26.50mm
- Weight: 255 Grams
- 1 x ASP 21" Expandable Airweight Baton with Foam Grip - Black
- 1 x Instructions