ASP Ultra Chained Steel Bow Training Handcuffs
During ASP handcuff training, students initially apply restraints to training batons and remove the cuffs by sliding them off, Next, students apply restraints to other trainees, having the student remove the cuffs by rotating their wrists.
Finally, hard cuffs are applied and double locked. Double and single locks are released with a key that is turned in the direction of the bow.
This progressive training system maximises restraint application while allowing officers to practice all components of the handcuff skill set.
Lighten the Load Ultra Cuffs are the first forged aluminium rigid frame restraint. Added to these revolutionary design elements is a frame that is forged from 7075 T6 ordnance grade aluminium and permanently joined by 4140 heat treated spiral locking pins.
The result is a series of handcuffs that have been called the most significant advance in restraint technology of this century.
- Lightweight chained design
- Serial numbered
- Single locking pawl
- Hardcoat anodized
- Computer engineered
- Lightweight and hardened
- Dual sided cuff key access
- Heat treated internal lockworks
- Double locking colored coded indicators
- Key and slot lock double locking mechanism
- Stainless steel replaceable internal lock sets
- Forged steel high contact conical bows with radiused edges
- Fabricated from the finest quality alloy and steel, two piece precision forged alloy frame design
- Can be double locked for use in progressive restraint training
- Ideal for security, law enforcement and military tactical training teams
- Identical to duty counterparts in dimension, control placement and handling
- Safe to the public and in the training environment
- Colour readily identifies cuffs as training aids
- Rock and lock handcuffing procedure
- 1 x Set of ASP Ultra Chained Steel Bow Training Handcuffs