ASP P16 Protector Concealable Clip-On Airweight Baton
This patented steel / aluminium design creates lightweight, durable and devastatingly effective weapons. "Our batons are virtually indestructible no matter their size" said Kevin Parson, ASP chairman and CEO, in a release. "They provide public safety professionals with an everyday carry Friction Loc® Baton providing peace of mind in any situation".
The grip of the P16 baton features fine line, Crosstec knurling with spiral micro grooves to enhance secure carry, The grooves accept Nexus baton clips. Batons can be carried tip up or tip down.
The clip can be adjusted to a variety of positions along the handle to enhance concealment or ease presentation. Whatever the activity, these batons are easily carried and rapidly presented.
The ASP P16 Expandable baton is a constant companion for control and defence.
- Baton length 40.00 cm
- STD ball style safety tip
- Expandable friction lock action
- Crosstec and fine line handle knurling grip
- Nexus carry clip adjustable to a variety of carry positions along handle
- Durable seamless 4140 steel & 7075 T6 aluminium shaft construction
- Black chrome finish shafts with hard coat anodised handle
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Baton end tip: Carbon steel
- Baton end cap: 6061 T6 aluminium
- Baton grip finish: Hard coat anodised
- Baton shaft finish: Black chrome plating
- Striking surface end tube: 4140 49-57 RC hardened steel
- Striking surface middle tube: 7075 T6 87 RB hardened aluminium
- Handle: 7075 T6 87 RB hardened aluminium
- Baton length open: 40.00 cm
- Baton length closed: 16.21 cm
- Diameter: 2.189 cm
- Weight: 181.4g
- 1 x ASP P16 Protector Concealable Clip-On Airweight Baton - Black
- 1 x Instructions