ASP Rigid Folding Steel Bow Training Handcuffs
During ASP handcuff training, students initially apply restraints to training batons and remove the cuffs by sliding them off, Next, students apply restraints to other trainees, having the student remove the cuffs by rotating their wrists.
Finally, hard cuffs are applied and double locked. Double and single locks are released with a key that is turned in the direction of the bow.
This progressive training system maximises restraint application while allowing officers to practice all components of the handcuff skill set.
- Folding rigid design
- Serial numbered
- Single locking pawl
- Computer engineered
- Light weight and hardened
- Dual sided cuff key access
- Heat treated internal lockworks
- Double locking coloured indicators
- Key and slot lock, double locking mechanism
- High contact conical bows with radiused edges
- Lightweight polymer over layed stainless frame
- Fabricated from the finest quality stainless steel
- Can be double locked for use in progressive restraint training
- Ideal for security, law enforcement and military tactical training teams
- Identical to duty counterparts in dimension, control placement and handling
- Safe to the public and in the training environment
- Colour readily identifies cuffs as training aids
- Rock and lock handcuffing procedure
- 1 x Set of ASP Rigid Folding Steel Bow Training Handcuffs