ASP Tactical Lightweight Alloy Bow Hinged Handcuffs
The ASP restraints also feature a unique double locking mechanism to prevent tampering, double key ways with double lock coloured indicators. All ASP handcuffs meet or exceed demanding U.S. national institute of justice tests for workmanship, strength, corrosion and tamper resistance.
Over the years, the original model M200 series handcuffs have become a standard in corrections equipment. Prisoner transport security teams rely on the durability of our restraint chains and hinged cuffs.
ASP is a handcuff manufacturer proven worldwide as a leader in handcuff and restraint production.
- Hinged design
- Serial numbered
- Single locking pawl
- Computer engineered
- Light weight and hardened
- Dual sided cuff key access
- Heat treated internal lockworks
- Double locking coloured indicators
- Key and slot lock, double locking mechanism
- Stainless steel replaceable internal lock sets
- Lightweight polymer over layed stainless frame
- Main frame fabricated from the finest quality stainless steel
- Lightweight alloy high contact conical bows with radiused edges
- Precision moving ratchet bar, providing smooth ratcheting for swift cuffing and extra measure of safety
- Precision engineering ensures rotating arm swings through the handcuff, engaging the ratchet bars every time
- Full compliance with N.I.J standard 0307.01 - strength - corrosion and tamper resistance
- 1 x Set of ASP Tactical Lightweight Alloy Bow Hinged Handcuffs - Black
- 1 x Standard key provided with each set of handcuffs