BLACKHAWK! SERPA CQC LVL 2 Auto Lock Concealment Holster - Suits Gov't 1911 & Clones
SERPA® Retention Levels
Level 2 SERPA® holsters incorporate two levels of retention a passive retention detent adjustment screw and patented SERPA® Auto Lock™ release. The adjustment screw lets you adjust the force needed to pull the handgun out of the holster after the SERPA® Auto Lock™ is released.
SERPA® Materials & Workmanship
BLACKHAWK!® we use an injection-molding process to custom mold our SERPA® holsters to the specific weapon model. Constructed of a lightweight, resilient polymer carbon-fiber blend these durable, impact-resistant holsters retain their rigid shape for rock-solid performance.
All SERPA® holsters are proudly made in the USA at our Manhattan, Montana facility.
- Level 2 retention holster
- SERPA® Auto Lock™ release
- Passive retention detent adjustment screw
- Immediate retention and audible click upon re-holster for security
- Speed-cut design allows for rapid draw, target acquisition and re-holster
- Includes belt loop platform and paddle platform
- Suits Gov't 1911 & Clones (with or without rails)
- BLACKHAWK!® Model: 410503BK
- 1 x BLACKHAWK!® SERPA® CQC® LVL 2 Auto Lock™ Concealment Holster With Belt Loop & Paddle Platform Matte Black Finish - Suits Gov't 1911 & Clones
- Fits all BLACKHAWK!® injection-molded platforms (sold separately)
- Increase your concealment holsters versatility with a SERPA® Quick Disconnect System Kit (sold separately within our store)