Bushnell H2O 10x42 Waterproof Roof Binoculars
- Powerful aquatic binoculars by Bushnell can be totally immersed in water
- Fully waterproof and fog proof for improved maritime performance
- Large center focus knob for easy adjustment
- Compact but effective BaK-4 roof prism system
- Multi-coated optics improve light transmission rates
- Non-slip rubber armour with grip improving Soft Texture Grip
- Twist-up eyecups accommodate all face shapes, even glasses wearers
Multi-Coated Optics: Multi-coated optics for optimal light transmission and BaK-4 prisms for bright, clear viewing. An anti-reflective multi-layer lens coating reduces glare and improves contrast.
Rugged Construction: Truly high quality and built tough, constructed with non-slip rubber armour for a secure grip and protection from the elements, the large centre-focus knob allows for quick easy adjustments.
Waterproof/Fogproof: Some products are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for total waterproof and fogproof protection. These models can withstand complete immersion in water and stay dry inside. The interior optical surfaces won’t fog due to rapid temperature change or humidity.
|Objective Lens Diameter||42mm|
|Close Focus: ft/m||12/3.65|
|F.O.V. (ft.@1000yds/m@1000m)||305ft at 1000 yards|
|Adapt to Tripod:||No|
|Eye Relief: mm||17mm|
|Focus System:||Center Focus|
|Exit Pupil: mm||4.2mm|
|Prism System:||Roof Prism|
- 1 x Bushnell H2O 10x42 Waterproof & Fogproof Rubber Coated Binoculars
- 1 x Wrist/neck strap
- 1 x Nylon soft case
- 1 x Lens cloth
- 1 x User operating instructions manual