CamelBak M.U.L.E. LR 15 3L Hydration Backpack
- Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Dual reservoir compression straps cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for a tight stable fit.
- Rain cover keeps your pack and gear shielded from inclement weather
- Built in helmet carry hooks and secures a XC helmet while still allowing full access to your pack without removing
- Separate zippered compartment with gear organizer and tool roll.
- Additional top zippered pocket has a microfleece lining and holds your media player
- Overflow storage quickly lashes down a rain shell or extra layer via 2 sets of compression straps
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
CamelBak Crux LR reservoir
- delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail.
Airfoil™ back panel
- Our most advanced back panel providing maximum comfort and ventilation even on the longest rides
Magnetic Tube Trap™
- Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
|COLLECTION:||Mountain Bike Low Rider™|
|HYDRATION CAPACITY:||3L/100 fl oz|
|HYDRATION TYPE:||CRUX™ LUMBAR Reservoir with Quicklink™ System|
|QUICK LINK DISCONNECT:||Yes|
|GEAR CAPACITY:||12L/700 cu in|
|PACK WEIGHT:||800 g/1 lb 12 oz|
|DIMENSIONS:||47 x 26 x 25 cm / 18.5 x 10.2 x 9.8 in|
|FITS TORSO:||43-53 cm/17-21 in|
|FITS WAIST/HIPS:||76-127 cm/30-50 in|
|BACK PANEL:||Airfoil™ back panel provides maximum comfort and ventilation even on the longest rides|
|WAIST BELT:||Ventilated 3D Mesh with cargo pockets|
|ACCESSORIES INCLUDED:||Magnetic Tube Trap™, Rain Cover|
|NUMBER OF EXTERIOR POCKETS:||7|
- 1 x M.U.L.E. LR 15 3L Hydration Backpack (Selected Colour)
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.