CamelBak Repack LR 4 1.5L Hydration Waist Pack
- CamelBak 1.5L Crux hydration reservoir
- Reflective accents for better visibility in low light environments
- Integrated carry pockets Keep your tools and repair kit organized
- Magnetic tube trap keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Load-bearing hip belt with cargo pockets wide waist belt optimizes fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Dual reservoir compression straps cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for stability and a tight fit
- Collection: Mountain Bike Low Rider
- Activity: Mountain Biking
- User: Unisex
- Hydration Capacity: 1.5L/50 oz
- Hydration Type: CRUX™ Lumbar Reservoir with Magnetic Tube Trap™
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: No
- Gear Capacity: 2.5L/150 cu in
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 28 x 15.5 cm / 7.1 x 11 x 6.1 in
- Fits Waist/Hips: 71-117 cm/28-46 in
- Number of Exterior Pockets: 4
- Pack Weight: 310g/10 oz
- 1 x CamelBak Repack LR 4 1.5L Hydration Waist Pack (Selected Colour)
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.