CASIO G-SHOCK Bluetooth Step Tracker Fitness Watch GBA-800-1ADR
- Shock resistant (G-SHOCK)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
- Step Goal Progress Display
- Step Count Graph: Hourly step count for the past 11 hours on a 6-level graph
- Step indicator
- Shock resistant
- Dual time (home time swapping)
- 200m water resistance
- Countdown Timer
- Hand shift feature
- 5 daily alarms
- Approx battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- 2 Year Australian Warranty
- Model: GBA-800-1ADR
- Size of case: 541 x 48.6 x 15.5mm
- Total weight: 61g
- 1 x CASIO G-SHOCK Bluetooth Step Tracker Fitness Watch - Charcoal
- 1 x Gift tin and box
Shriro Australia - Warranty
Shriro Australia, the exclusive distributor of Casio Timepiece products in Australia provides a 2 year conditional replacement warranty from the date of original purchase.
STATEMENT OF STANDARD WARRANTY CONDITIONS
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for a major failure and for compensation of any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
WHAT IS COVERED
For a period of 2 years from the date of purchase, we will gladly replace your product with the same or similar product provided a defect in material and/or workmanship verified by our Customer Service team.
For models sold with approximate 10 years battery life, Shriro or it's authorised service centres will replace the battery at no cost. However, cost of any fitting and pressure testing is at the owner's expense.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Accidental damage or fair wear and tear (i.e of case and band)
- Any failure caused by the product not being used in accordance with instructions
- Failure caused by improper repair, fitment or adjustment by anyone other than Shriro or its authorised repair centres
- Damage caused by fire or other natural calamity
- Damage caused by the use of other than the correct AC adaptor
- Fitting costs of approximate 10 year batteries
FAULTY ITEM RETURN
- To make a warranty claim please contact Casio Service
- If you believe your item is faulty please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 1300 768 112 Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 5:00PM