Geigerrig 500 Series Pressurized 2L Hydration Pack
Access to water for refilling is also a key issue when considering the convenience of a hydration pack. After all, if there is no water in the hydration pack, then there is no hydrating to be done.
Therefore, the GEIGERRIG pressurized removable bladder hydration packs have a slide top that allows the hydration pack to be easily dunked into a stream, river, creek, lake, etc. for refilling, then.
The GEIGERRIG in-line filter is easily snapped into the drinking tube (as an optional extra) so that the fresh stream water can be filtered as it travels, under pressure, from the hydration pack, through the drink tube, to the bite valve.
So go ahead and drink all you want and share all you want with those around you as the nearby stream is now a convenient source for refilling your hydration pack.
With a two-chamber bladder system, the patented GEIGERRIG hydration engine carries a lifetime warranty and offers big benefits over traditional hydration systems.
The GEIGERRIG pressurization bladder is easily removed for cleaning and drying and refilling by undoing the easy to remove snap lock plug and play tubes.
Hydration Pack Features
The GEIGERRIG range of hydration packs have been designed to outlast traditional hydration packs with world class design and features second to none, offering 100% ballistic rip stop nylon fabric.
An ergonomic fitted pack and shoulder straps with terraced overlay for adjustable tube configuration and power bulb configuration, the cut and padded industrial load dispersement design makes for a comfortable fitting pack every time you put it on.
With secure fitment and retention in mind all GEIGERRIG packs are fitted with an integrated chest slider and removable hip belt system for quick and easy adjustment.
The 500 series packs come fitted with a handy heavy duty top pack handle and vertical attachment hoops, heavy duty reflective tabs and coil zipper pulls, a i-Pod ready compartment with waterproof zipper garage, PVC reinforced compression straps, internal storage compartment and a organizer, Eco rig back pads and air drive ventilation.
The unique eco rig back pads allows air to be ventilated around the pack to keep the packs contents at a consistently spread temperature further allowing your back to receive the much needed air ventilation required whilst performing those rigorous tasks.
- Citrus in colour 100% Ballistic nylon pack
- Pump to pressurize and squeeze to spray
- 2 Litres of secure pressurized fluid storage
- Bladder top easily slides open for quick access
- OGWA powered pressurized 2 litre hydration bladder
- Plug and play quick-release valves on drinking and pressurization tubes
- Quickly and easily remove the bladder from the pack for filling, cleaning and drying
- PVC compression straps
- Vertical attachment hoops
- Integrated slider chest strap
- Heavy duty top nylon pack handle
- Waterproof zipper garage for iPod
- Industrial size 8 coil reflective zippers
- Removable adjustable hip belt system
- Eco rig back pads and air drive ventilation
- Ergonomic fitted pack and shoulder straps
- Internal storage compartments and organizer
- Dry capacity: 8.2 Litres
- Bladder fluid capacity: 2 Litres
- Zippers: Industrial size 8 coil zippers
- Pack fabric: 100% Ballistic rip stop nylon
- 1 x Geigerrig 500 Series Pressurized 2L Hydration Pack - Citrus