Hellweg 810 Standard Hinged Handcuffs
The precision engineered Hellweg handcuffs swinging rotating arm design also allows for the exclusive backloading feature, that this cuff provides for speed of application.
All Hellweg handcuffs meet or exceed demanding national institute of justice tests for workmanship, strength, corrosion and tamper resistance.
Over the years, the Hellweg 810 series handcuffs have become a standard in corrections equipment.
- Hinged design
- Serial numbered
- Triple locking pawl
- Heat treated internal lockworks
- Push pin double locking mechanism
- Rotating arm backloads for speedcuffing
- The total of 18 teeth provide extra locking positions
- 3 Independently moving ratchet bars, with 6 teeth on each bar.
- Full compliance with N.I.J standard 0307.01 for strength, corrosion and tamper resistance
- Precision moving ratchet bar, providing smooth ratcheting for swift cuffing and extra measure of safety
- Precision engineering ensures rotating arm swings through the handcuff, engaging the ratchet bars every time
- Made in the UK
- 1 x Set of Hellweg 810 Hinged Standard Model Handcuffs
- 2 x Standard keys provided with each set of handcuffs