Led Lenser P7QC Quattro Colour 220 Lumen LED Pro Series Torch
- Multicolor Power LED
- Splash proof housing
- High grade rubber seals
- Hard gold plated contacts
- Black aircraft aluminium body
- Quick cycle rear positioned switch function
- Four LED light colours (Red / Green / Blue / White)
- Easy to use turning switch with colour indicator for unique colour change
- SLT (Smart Light Technology) 3 Light functions (Power, Low Power, Strobe)
- Momentary on/off, maximum light, low light modes & strobe
- Anodised inner and outer body to reduce corrosion
- LED service life more than 100.000 hours
- Led Lenser Model: 9407Q
- 7 Year Australian Limited Warranty
- Battery: 4 x AAA Cell
- Lumens power mode (White): 220, Range: 60 metres, Run time: 3 hours
- Lumens low power mode (White): 40, Range: 20 metres, Run time: 25 hours
- Waterproof to IPX-4
- Length: 13.2cm
- Weight: 175g (Inc batteries)
- 1 x Led Lenser P7QC Quattro Colour - 220 Lumen LED Pro Series Torch - Black
- 4 x AAA cell batteries included
- 1 x Instructions manual
- 1 x Hand lanyard
- 1 x Gift box
- 1 x Nylon sheath torch pouch with velcro closure
- Nylon sheath fits up to 58mm (2-1/4") belts vertically
To operate the P7QC turning the torch on and off. To turn the torch on and off, push the switch at the base of the flashlight.
Colour selection. Rotating the lamp head colour selection switch located behind the lamp head left to right will select the colour of the lamp.
The colour mark that lines up with the round dot indicates the current colour setting of the lamp.
Function selection. The three functions of the lamp - strong light, dim light, and strobe light - are selected by multiple presses or touches of the rear tactical positioned switch.
When the lamp is turned off, pressing the button will activate the strong light function. Turning the lamp off and pressing the switch again within 1 second will activate the dim light function.
Turning the lamp off and turning it on again within 1 second will activate the strobe function. Turning the lamp off and on once more will return the lamp to the strong light function.
If the lamp is not turned on again within 5 seconds of switching it off, the function selection gets re-set and the next time the lamp is switched on the strong light function will be activated.
Fast function selection. Momentary on/off this function can be selected by pressing the button slightly, instead of locking it into position. Multiple touches within one second will then cycle through the different light functions.
For all warranty and repairs on Led Lenser products please contact the authorised warranty and repair agent in Australia on (02) 8878 3600 or by following this link Led Lenser Warranty and Service
**Please Note** Beware of cheap inferior counterfeit Led Lenser products. LAWGEAR are authorised re-sellers of all Led Lenser products. You are guaranteed authenticity when purchasing through us.