Peerless 7030-6X Oversize Chained Handcuffs
The Peerless 7030-6X oversize chained handcuffs have been tested to rigorous standards to meet the tough demands often placed on this critical piece of equipment.
The Peerless 7030-6X oversize chain link handcuffs have been manufactured in USA using high quality carbon steel, incorporating spun rivet construction for increased strength and durability. The profiled edges reduce the risk of tissue and nerve injury.
Peerless 7030-6X model oversize handcuffs have been tested and approved by the national institute of justice as meeting or exceeding the current US government standards for workmanship, mechanical strength, tamper resistance and corrosion resistance of metallic handcuffs.
These Peerless 7030-6X oversize chained handcuffs feature double push pin locking action, and come with two keys supplied.
- Chained design
- Serial numbered
- Single locking pawl
- Carbon steel construction
- Oversize 6" chained design
- Profiled edges reduce injury
- Heat treated internal lockworks
- Assembled using strong spun rivets
- Push pin double locking mechanism
- The total of 20 teeth provides extra locking positions
- Each set of handcuffs are individually serial numbered
- Precision ratchet bar, provides smooth ratcheting for swift cuffing
- Full compliance with N.I.J standards
- 1 x Set of Peerless 7030-6X Chained Oversize Model Handcuffs
- 2 x Standard keys provided with each set of handcuffs