Peerless 7030 Oversize Chained Handcuffs - Pink
The Peerless 7030 pink coloured oversize chained handcuffs have been tested to rigorous standards to meet the tough demands often placed on this critical piece of equipment.
Manufactured in the USA using high quality carbon steel with electrolytic polyurethane plating, incorporating spun rivet construction for increased strength and durability. The profiled edges reduce the risk of tissue and nerve injury.
The high quality colour coating is applied using electrolytic polyurethane plating (EPP). It is coated inside and out without interfering with the locking mechanism or jaw swing through. The durable EPP finish is rust, scratch and chip resistant.
The EPP coloured finish also helps to identify and prevent equipment loss throughout departments and agencies or as an identifier to reinforce classification systems such as threat level or medical conditions, etc.
Peerless 7030 model oversize handcuffs have been tested and approved by the national institute of justice as meeting or exceeding the current US government standards for workmanship, mechanical strength, tamper resistance and corrosion resistance of metallic handcuffs.
These Peerless 7030 oversize chained handcuffs feature double push pin locking action, and come with two keys supplied.
- Chained design
- Serial numbered
- Single locking pawl
- Carbon steel construction
- Profiled edges reduce injury
- Heat treated internal lockworks
- Push pin double locking mechanism
- Assembled using strong spun rivets
- Coloured electrolytic polyurethane plating
- The total of 20 teeth provides extra locking positions
- Each set of handcuffs are individually serial numbered
- Precision ratchet bar, provides smooth ratcheting for swift cuffing
- Full compliance with N.I.J standards
- 1 x Set of Peerless 7030 Chained Oversize Model Handcuffs - Pink
- 2 x Standard keys provided with each set of handcuffs