Peerless 750 Standard Chained Handcuffs - Pink
The high quality colour coating is applied using electrolytic polyurethane plating (EPP). It is coated inside and out without interfering with the locking mechanism or jaw swing through. The durable EPP finish is rust, scratch and chip resistant.
The EPP coloured finish also helps to identify and prevent equipment loss throughout departments and agencies or as an identifier to reinforce classification systems such as threat level or medical conditions, etc.
Peerless 750 model handcuffs have been tested and approved by the national institute of justice, as meeting the current US government standards for metallic handcuffs and exceeding the 12 hour salt spray testing standard.
These Peerless 750 chained handcuffs are standard sized, with double push pin locking action, and come with two keys supplied.
- Chained design
- Serial numbered
- Single locking pawl
- Carbon steel construction
- Profiled edges reduce injury
- Heat treated internal lockworks
- Assembled using strong spun rivets
- Push pin double locking mechanism
- Coloured electrolytic polyurethane plating
- The total of 20 teeth provides extra locking positions
- Each set of handcuffs are individually serial numbered
- Precision ratchet bar, provides smooth ratcheting for swift cuffing
- Full compliance with N.I.J standards
- 1 x Set of Peerless 750 Chained Standard Model Handcuffs - Pink
- 2 x Standard keys provided with each set of handcuffs