Peerless 801 Standard Hinged Handcuffs
The Peerless 801 hinged handcuffs have been tested to rigorous standards to meet the tough demands often placed on this critical piece of equipment.
Manufactured in the USA using high quality carbon steel and incorporating spun rivet construction for increased strength and durability. The profiled edges reduce the risk of tissue and nerve injury.
Peerless 801 model handcuffs have been tested and approved by the national institute of justice as meeting the current US government standards for metallic handcuffs.
These Peerless 801 hinged handcuffs are standard sized, with double push pin locking action, and come with two keys supplied.
- Hinged design
- Serial numbered
- Single locking pawl
- Carbon steel construction
- Profiled edges reduce injury
- Heat treated internal lockworks
- Assembled using strong spun rivets
- Push pin double locking mechanism
- The total of 22 teeth provides extra locking positions
- Each set of handcuffs are individually serial numbered
- Precision ratchet bar, provides smooth ratcheting for swift cuffing
- Full compliance with N.I.J standards
- 1 x Set of Peerless 801 Hinged Standard Model Handcuffs
- 2 x Standard keys provided with each set of handcuffs