Peerless 850 Standard Hinged Handcuffs - Blue
The Peerless 850 blue coloured hinged handcuffs have been tested to rigorous standards to meet the tough demands often placed on this critical piece of equipment.
Manufactured in the USA using high quality carbon steel with electrolytic polyurethane plating, incorporating spun rivet construction for increased strength and durability. The profiled edges reduce the risk of tissue and nerve injury.
The high quality colour coating is applied using electrolytic polyurethane plating (EPP). It is coated inside and out without interfering with the locking mechanism or jaw swing through. The durable EPP finish is rust, scratch and chip resistant.
The EPP coloured finish also helps to identify and prevent equipment loss throughout departments and agencies or as an identifier to reinforce classification systems such as threat level or medical conditions, etc.
Peerless 850 model handcuffs have been tested and approved by the national institute of justice as meeting the current US government standards for metallic handcuffs.
These Peerless 850 hinged handcuffs are standard sized, with double push pin locking action, and come with two keys supplied.
- Hinged design
- Serial numbered
- Single locking pawl
- Carbon steel construction
- Profiled edges reduce injury
- Heat treated internal lockworks
- Assembled using strong spun rivets
- Push pin double locking mechanism
- Coloured electrolytic polyurethane plating
- The total of 22 teeth provides extra locking positions
- Each set of handcuffs are individually serial numbered
- Precision ratchet bar, provides smooth ratcheting for swift cuffing
- Full compliance with N.I.J standards
- 1 x Set of Peerless 850 Hinged Standard Model Handcuffs - Blue
- 2 x Standard keys provided with each set of handcuffs