SAF-LOK MK5 Maximum Security Hinged Handcuffs
The one piece full casting of cheek plates, locking arms, swivels and manufactured link pins provide the SAF-LOK MK5 with superior strength and durability over conventional handcuff models constructed with laminated plates, rivets and welds.
Highly pick resistant with a unique high security multi pinned lock mechanism, the MK5 handcuffs are more resilient and tamper resistant than any other handcuff on the market.
The increased range of fitment and smooth ratchet action ensures that the cuffs can be applied to large and small wrists with minimum effort during stressful tactical situations keeping the user in full control with no loss of momentum.
The SAF-LOK MK5 feature a keyless free swing, single lock and double locking mechanism, which when activated enables the user to lock and double lock the cuffs by simply twisting the key barrel using only the tips of your fingers.
All SAF-LOK handcuffs meet or exceed demanding U.S. national institute of justice tests for workmanship, strength, corrosion and tamper resistance.
A combination of unique design and the selective use of materials gives the SAF-LOK handcuff an enviable reputation for long life. Many of the original cuffs manufactured in the 1960s are still in daily service today.
- Hinged design
- Single locking pawl
- Increased range of fitment
- Individually serial numbered
- One piece cast body construction
- Reduced range of movement inhibits lock tampering
- Fabricated from the finest quality 416 stainless steel
- Heat treated multi pinned internal locking mechanism
- Hinged design reuces movement and increases leverage for user
- Keyless fitting and fingertip double locking (cannot be tightened or loosened once set)
- Full compliance with N.I.J standard 0307.01 - strength, corrosion and tamper resistance
- Precision moving ratchet bar, providing smooth ratcheting for swift cuffing and extra measure of safety
- Precision engineered rotating arm swings through the handcuff, engaging the ratchet bars every time
- Currently in service with Australian law enforcement agencies
- Unique tumbler lock design that is more resilient to tampering
- Interchangeable key with SAF-LOK MK4 handcuffs
- Weight with keys 450g
- 5 Year Australian Warranty
- 1 x SAF-LOK MK5 Maximum Security Hinged Handcuffs
- 2 x Maximum security keys provided with each set of handcuffs
- 1 x User instructions