TCH 832 Oversize Dual Keyhole Hinged Handcuffs
The precision engineered TCH handcuffs swinging rotating arm design also allows for the exclusive backloading feature, that this cuff provides for speed of application.
All TCH handcuffs meet or exceed demanding national institute of justice tests for workmanship, strength, corrosion and tamper resistance.
Over the years, the TCH 832 series handcuffs have become a standard in corrections equipment.
- Dual sided keyhole model
- Hinged design
- Serial numbered
- Triple locking pawl
- Dual sided keyhole access
- Heat treated internal lockworks
- 17% Larger internal circumference
- Push pin double locking mechanism
- Rotating arm backloads for speedcuffing
- The total of 18 teeth provides extra locking positions
- 3 Independently moving ratchet bars, with 6 teeth on each bar
- Full compliance with N.I.J standard 0307.01 for strength, corrosion and tamper resistance
- Precision moving ratchet bar, providing smooth ratcheting for swift cuffing and extra measure of safety
- Precision engineering ensures rotating arm swings through the handcuff, engaging the ratchet bars every time
- Made in the UK
- 1 x Set of TCH 832 Hinged Superior Oversize Dual Keyhole Model Handcuffs (please select colour finish)
- 2 x Standard keys provided with each set of handcuffs