TCH 840 Oversize Rigid Speed Handcuffs
The precision engineered TCH handcuffs swinging rotating arm design also allows for the exclusive backloading feature, that this cuff provides for speed of application.
All TCH handcuffs meet or exceed demanding national institute of justice tests for workmanship, strength, corrosion and tamper resistance.
Over the years, the TCH 840 series handcuffs have become a standard in corrections equipment.
- Rigid design
- Serial numbered
- Triple locking pawl
- Heat treated internal lockworks
- 17% Larger internal circumference
- Push pin double locking mechanism
- Rotating arm backloads for speedcuffing
- The total of 18 teeth provides extra locking positions
- 3 Independently moving ratchet bars, with 6 teeth on each bar.
- Full compliance with N.I.J standard 0307.01 for strength, corrosion and tamper resistance
- Moulded grip that fits snugly in the hand providing greater control with speed of application
- Precision moving ratchet bar, providing smooth ratcheting for swift cuffing and extra measure of safety
- Precision engineering ensures rotating arm swings through the handcuff, engaging the ratchet bars every time
- Made in UK
- 1 x Set of TCH 840 Rigid Superior Oversize Model Handcuffs
- 2 x Standard keys provided with each set of handcuffs